Paguyuban Ngesti Tunggal (Pangestu) is a gathering or organisation so to be able to live in unity (one) based by souls living in harmony and motivated to live as family with their inner effort that is based on the request towards God the Almighty, to unite with society and return to unity with God the Almighty.
Pangestu was founded on the 20th of May 1949 in Solo, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia.
Can human returned to be united with God?
Can, if all the while traversing in the realm of the heart and thought cognition, they are always consciousness, belief and obedient to God the Almighty, as well as of good or noble character; un-attachment, acceptabillity, honesty, patience and high virtue.
Aim of Pangestu
Strive to live as one in friendly to get along with all groups in the midst of society without differentiating race, nationality, class, religion or belief inside national and societal living.
To spread illumination, that is the discourse command of ‘Sang Guru Sejati’ (The True Teacher) to whoever truly need the illumination, without coerce and without material reward whatsoever.
To have ambition and to pray so that all humans return united with God the Almighty.
In forming societal and national living that is one, safe, harmony and mutually respectful and prosperous in born and inner, through the building of the foremost character.
The guidelines of Pangestu
The Base Principle (‘Dasa Sila’) is the guidelines of Pangestu:
- Devoted to God (Suksma Kawekas).
- Devoted to God’s Messenger.
- Loyal to caliphates, that is head of state.
- Devoted to home soil.
- Devoted to parents (father and mother).
- Devoted to older sibling/s.
- Devoted to teacher.
- Devoted to foremost teaching.
- Compassion to the living.
- Respect all religion.
The Base Principle is a manner of living towards the inner and outer for all members of Pangestu.
Formation, Character of Gathering and Teaching.
Formation of Gathering
The gathering of Pangestu is in the form of organisation.
The management of Pangestu is the same eventful way as to how an organisation is generally managed
Character of Gathering
- Solely as an individual and independent soul.
- The cauldron of the teaching and management of the soul is based on the teaching of ‘Sang Guru Sejati’ (The True Teacher).
- Not a religion and not as a gathering of a religious organisation.
- Respect all religion.
- Not a stream of pagan beliefs (animism/mysticism) and/or practices/rituals.
- Pangestu members undergo the teaching of Sang Guru Sejati (The True Teacher) that is Suksma Sejati.
- Sang Guru Sejati (The True Teacher) is Suksma Sejati, Messenger of God who is eternal and manifest as the only Teacher for human who is eternal.
- The teaching of Sang Guru Sejati (The True Teacher) is guidance and direction of Suksma Sejati regarding the Correct Path, that is the Foremost Path which ends in prosperity, tranquillity and eternal glory that is inside the ‘Tripurusa’ (Holy Trinity).
- The teaching of Sang Guru Sejati (The True Teacher) is not intended to damage or replace religion which already exists and do not intend to establish a new religion.
- The teaching of Sang Guru Sejati (The True Teacher) is explained inside the Ten Obligatory Books.
Sprig of rose flower and frangipani on top of a purple-coloured background.
The rose flower symbolises outer duty. Part of humankind is appointed by God to become leader of nation, another part chosen to spread the illumination. Also, whoever amongst humankind who subserve towards their country accompanied with mind understanding that is foremost, so thus they shall become nation’s model who gives smell of fragrance. Yet however, even so, as part of normal human, they can still make error. This matter is symbolised with thorn on the stem of the rose flower. No matter how beautiful the rose, still thorny.
The frangipani flower symbolises inner duty. It must be intended that all humans devoted towards God with obeying all of Its-instruction, like that is included inside holy books, and avoid all of Its-prohibition. So, not only duty to the outside that must be fulfilled, rather also duty to the inside so to be able to continuously receive the blessing grace of God.
The base colour is purple, the colour purple in Javanese language is ‘wungu’ which also contain the meaning ‘wake’, ‘diwungu’ means ‘to awaken’, so the base colour of purple is intended so that members of Pangestu always in the condition of being awake (not sleeping) that is the soul is always conscious, always remember to outer and inner duties.